Create a new worksheet on opened excel workbook.
• DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
• ContinueOnError- Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
• NextGuid- It contains UID of next activity (Automatically assign by Zappy).
• PauseTimeAfterAction- Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to pause for the activity to run before an error is thrown.
• SelfGuid- It is a unique id (used to identify the activity).
• TimeOutInMilliseconds- Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
• WorkbookName – Name of the workbook in which you have to create a worksheet.
• WorksheetName – The name of the newly created Worksheet.
Updated 5 months ago