Creates a new workbook. The new workbook becomes the active workbook.
• DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
• SavePath – The full path of the Excel workbook that you want to create.
• ContinueOnError- Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
• NextGuid- It contains UID of next activity (Automatically assign by Zappy).
• PauseTimeAfterAction- Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to pause for the activity to run before an error is thrown.
• SelfGuid- It is a unique id (used to identify the activity).
TimeOutInMilliseconds- Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
• WorkbookName – The name of the created workbook.
• SheetName – The name of the Worksheet which you get after creating the workbook.
Updated 5 months ago