It splits the given text into sub strings.
(Ex. If you enter value as “Zappy provides the quick, fast and easy way for non-technical users to automate their mundane tasks”, using separator as “,“ then you can retrieve the first sub string by setting index as 0. You will get “Zappy provides the quick” as a sub string.)
• Index – Index number in numeric format starting from 0 to retrieve the desired string.
• Separator – Separators like ',', '\', '\n', '(', ')', '[', ']', '.' for splitting the text to sub strings
• Text – Enter s or split at a time of string separation
• Value – A statement in string format with separators
• PropertyValue – Stores the sub string from the given statement after splitting.