This will start Power point slide show.
• FileLocation – Power point file path.
• SlideIndex – Set the index number you want to replace text in particular slide of PPT. Start with index '0' - if you want to enter multiple slide numbers then set with comma separated (,) otherwise set all.
• StartingSlide – Index to show where slide show should be started.
• EndingSlide – Index to show where slide show should be ended.
• AdvanceTime – Set time in milliseconds.
• KioskMode – Kiosk mode is a Windows operating system (OS) feature that only allows one application to run.
• CloseAtEnd – Set Boolean, To close the file if slide show at the end.
Updated 9 months ago