Converts the PDF file contents into a textsharp (i.e. Text sharp is an advanced tool library which is used for creating complex PDF reports) format.
• InputFilePath – Input PDF file path.
• Strategy – Strategy for conversion of PDF file using LocationTextExtractionStrategy or SimpleTextExtractionStrategy both are creating a new text extraction renderer. Select any one at the time of conversion.
• Encoding – The encoding type to be used. You can find the complete list of codes for each character encoding. To specify the encoding type to be used, use the value from the Name field. If no encoding type is specified, the activity will search for the file's Byte Order Marks to detect the encoding. If no Byte Order Marks are detected, the system ANSI code page is selected by default. This field supports String variables.
Set default as “UTF –8” here.
• Output – Gets file with conversion into text sharp.
• PageStringArray – Gives the array which contain the text of PDF file.
Updated about a year ago