Extract the PDF file content into an excel file.
• File Type – PDF file type like lattice or stream.
Stream – Stream can be used to parse tables that have white spaces between cells to simulate a table structure.
Lattice – Lattice is more deterministic in nature, and it does not rely on guesses. It can be used to parse tables that have demarcated lines between cells, and it can automatically parse multiple tables present on a page.
• InputFileName – PDF file path.
• Pages – Page number with comma separated like (1,2, 3, …).
• Passwd – Pdf file password if file is password protected.
• PythonExePath – Python exe path for running the script.
• PythonScriptPath – Path of the PythonScript where the python script is saved.
• OutputFilePath – Created excel (.xlsx) file path.
Updated 3 months ago