Refers for all files.
• DisplayName- The display name of the activity.
• ContinueOnError- Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank an error is thrown and the execution of project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
• PauseTimeAfterAction- Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to pause after the current activity has finished execution.
• ErrorHandlerGuid – It contains the id of Exception Handled action (Automatically assigned by Zappy when using Zappy Task Editor).
• NextGuid- It contains id of next activity (Automatically assigned by Zappy when using Zappy Task Editor).
• SelfGuid- It is a unique id of the current activity (used to identify the current activity).
• TimeOutInMilliseconds- Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
• ZappyWnidowTitle – Title of the window which is in focus.
It is automatically retrieved while learning, no need to set it manually.
Updated 9 months ago