This trigger will be fired when user tries to make changes to the selected file. By using this trigger, you can keep track of any changes made to the file.
• FilePath – Path of the file in which user wants to fire the trigger.
• FolderPath – Path of the folder in which user wants to fire the trigger.
• WatcherChangeTypes – Select the options (Ex. Created, Deleted) from drop down menu. The trigger will be fired when the file is created, deleted etc.
• NotifyFilters – Select the options (Ex. Size, FileName) from drop down menu. The trigger will be fired when there are changes in the file attributes selected by the user like Size, FileName.
• ZappyTriggerType – **FileSystem **(By default). User cannot modify this parameter.
• IncludeSubdirectories – True, if user wants to include the sub directories, otherwise False.
• NotificationDelay – Delay of changing the file.
• IsDisabled – True, if user wants to disable the registered trigger, otherwise False.
• AffectedFilePath – Path of the file in which changes are done.
Updated about a year ago