The ExecuteNonQuery() is one of the most frequently used method in SqlCommand Object, and is used for executing statements that do not return result sets (i.e. statements like insert data, update data etc.
• DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
• CammandType- set command type as:
Text- An SQL text command. (Default.)
StoredProcedure- The name of a stored procedure.
TableDirect- The name of a table.
• Sql- The SQL query to be executed.
• ContinueOnError- Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
• NextGuid- It contains UID of next activity (Automatically assign by Zappy).
• PauseTimeAfterAction- Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to pause for the activity to run before an error is thrown.
• SelfGuid- It is a unique id (used for identify the activity).
• TimeOutInMilliseconds- Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
Updated about a year ago