Delete the value or values in the selected range in Google Spreadsheet.
• SpreadsheetId – Id of the Google Spreadsheet.
(If we are using this Google Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lsOQPyREfFyyKWldbda4icaXq9aCsnTvBIMUCERcqtk/edit#gid=1384351220
Then Spreadsheet Id is 1lsOQPyREfFyyKWldbda4icaXq9aCsnTvBIMUCERcqtk)
• SheetName – Google Spreadsheet name.
• Range –
Range can be set in two ways:
- Set as !A2:F means from 1st column 2nd row to 6th column 2nd row.
- To set text for particular cell set as !A3 i.e. 1st column and 3rd row.
• JsonFilePathofSheet – Path of the .json file.
To get json file follow the steps below:
- Go to the Google APIs Console.
- Create a new project.
- Click Enable API. Search for and enable the Google Drive API and the Google Sheets API.
- Create credentials for a Web Server to access Application Data.
- Name the service account and grant it a Project Role of Editor.
- Download the JSON file.