Evaluate the expression and execute the next action depending on the outcome of evaluated expression. If True take true path and if False take false path
• EvaluationExpression – True for take true path otherwise False.
• DisplayName – The display name of the activity.
• ContinueOnError – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
• PauseTimeAfterAction – Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to pause after the current activity has finished execution.
• EvaluationResult – Boolean value is returned based on the result of the Evaluation Expression.
Updated 3 months ago