Repeat same tasks daily at the given time.
• TriggerFireTime – Date and Time to set the trigger.
• AskBeforeExecuting – Asks the user for the confirmation before executing the trigger.
• TimerKind – Set the Daily time trigger(By default). User cannot modify this parameter.
• RepeatDays – Select days to repeat the task (Ex. Sunday, Weekdays).
• ZappyTriggerType – Timer (By default). User cannot modify this parameter.
• IsDisabled – True, if user wants to disable the registered trigger, otherwise False.
• DueTimeInSeconds – The time deference between set time in system current time in second.s
Updated about a year ago