Convertes CSV file in excel file.
csv is the simple file format used to store tabular data such as spreadsheet or Database the class take i/p from CSV file and convert it into Excel file.
• FileName- Name of the CSV file.
• OpenFileInExcel – If we set as true then it will open the converted excel file and when we set as false that time csv file will only be converted but not open excel file.
• Delimiter – Any delimiter (Default is “,”).
• TextQualifier – Here default set as “.
• WorkbookName – Excel Workbook name with same name of CSV file name with excel extension.
• SheetName – Excel sheet name of opened workbook.
• TempExcelFile – Converted excel file path.
Updated about a year ago