CSV File to Excel- Gets Excel file from CSV.
CSV - Comma-Separated Values.
CSV is the simple file format used to store tabular data such as spreadsheet or Database
the class take i/p from CSV file and convert it into Excel file
• DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
• FileName- Name of the CSV file.
• OpenFileInExcel- If we set as true then it will open the converted excel file and when we set as false that time CSV file will only be converted but not open excel file.
• Delimiter- Any delimiter (Default is “,”).
• ContinueOnError- Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
• NextGuid- It contains UID of next activity (Automatically assign by Zappy).
• PauseTimeAfterAction- Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to pause for the activity to run before an error is thrown.
• SelfGuid- It is a unique id (used to identify the activity).
• TimeOutInMilliseconds- Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
• WorkbookName- Excel Workbook name with the same name of CSV file name with excel extension.
• SheetName- Excel SheetName of an open workbook.
• TempExcelFile- Converted Excel file Path with Excel Name.
Updated 5 months ago