Clean the image and save cleaned image on same path.
• ImagePath – Path of the image for cleaning.
• Path – Cleaned image path.
• ContinueOnError – Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
• NextGuid – It contains UID of next activity (Automatically assign by Zappy).
• PauseTimeAfterAction – Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to pause for the activity to run before an error is thrown.
• SelfGuid – It is a unique id (used for identify the activity).
• TimeOutInMilliseconds – Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
Updated 5 months ago