Performs Click Action on Chrome or Firefox browser.
• CommandTarget – Enter the Target ID or XPath where the click action should be performed.
• CommandValue – Enter the mouse coordinates where the click action should be performed (optional).
• CommandName – Command Name is fixed i.e. clickAt (to perform click action)
• TargetToSend – Values to be send to the target in the form of ID, XPATH or both.
• DynamicCommandTarget – Takes the specific Target value in the form of URL when the CommandTarget is dynamic and changes at runtime, and overrides the CommandTarget property.
• ActionURLTab – It automatically takes the URL of active tab on the browser where the Mouse Click action performed.
Updated about a month ago