This document explains you how to use Application Setting of Zappy.
• Record Mouse Action – Record all the mouse actions on Excel at learning time.
• Use XPath – If user wants XPath from chrome actions at learning time then tick that option otherwise it takes Id as default.
• Start Trapy Services – It must be tick to perform the learning action of Zappy.
• Enable Trace Log – Collects all Zappy’s logs.
• Enable Launch Action Recording – It launch the current running applications at learning time.
• Enable Analytics Data – It collects the data for Analytics.
• Enable Chrome Native – It learns on Chrome. If this option is unticking that time no any action performs on Zappy.
• Enable Full Audit Log – Collect all Task Editor logs.
• Enable Zappy Shortcuts – To enable the shortcuts of Zappy.
Updated about a year ago